Sunday, March 26, 2006

<<11.40am>>

Woke up at 11.15....revised a few tabs....and received a call from Farhan...that was when I realized that the meet-up time was 12...not 12.30 as I had thought...

Got myself ready as fast as I could!!!!!!!!

The jamming session yesterday was truly a great one!!!

But definitely it was not without problems.....Ariff had a little difficulty...for the 1st time...but everything turned out just fine....

We played many many songs but I would like to focus on Holiday, as this time, the solo was awesome....the bass solo was almost flawless and the lead was terrific....drummer drummed nicely and the environment was great(spirits were up so high)...I just felt so high....on music...not those drugs if that's what u're thinking....

Particularly love Holiday(Green Day) as there are 2 solos....one from guitars and the other from bass!!!Love it!!!

W recorded it too...and only listening to it makes me wanna jam again....the only problem was that we didn't have guests....having them would meant that we would have to give a higher standard of playing and that would have certainly be most welcomed....

So...if you're reading this and would like to be our guests....on our next jam session which is on the next 2 Saturdays, 8th of April...just pm me....or leave a tag:)...thanks

We went on to Peninsula after that but sadly Ariff decided not to join us as he wasn't in the mood....:(...it would have been better with him but nevertheless we had a great time anyways....witnessed a "robbery" at one of the stores in Peninsula...without revealing to much ...I'll say that the guy ended up paying 2x the cost of the orginal price of the item he stole or face the cops...he paid up with a glum face.....stupid asshole...he's a crook....fuck em'!!!

Farhan went on to look for his 'Nasa' patches but couldn't find any but the owner of one of the store promised to order him some and in 2 weeks, it would be ready...

I was really tempted to purchase myself a set of Silverstone bass(looked really sleek or slick!!!) complete with amps and all...for just $245!!!!WTF!!!(but no money..)(but nvm)(but i will)(by June)(seriously!!)

Oh yeah...just felt like mentioning this...went to the KFC in Funan before Peninsula adn bought myself a Super Savers Meal that came with a scratching card that entitled me a win at a Creative Zen Nano Mp3 Player...as soon as we were seated, I scratched like mad but wth...got myself a $1 off Super Savers Meal crap....Crap sia.....at least gimme a free cheese fries or something....always been this "lucky" all my life....haiz

Went home after that....that was about 7pm...and had my finger ready to turn 'Lucy' on...

Begged Shahril to pass me a copy of the Holiday song we played earlier and heck I was laughing at how much improvement we had made from the lst time....:):)

Btw Adam Khoo's 'Motivation' Course is tomorrow and I had made myself a challenge...(Don't cry!!!)but crying isn't so bad after all....been quite some time since I did:)...but one thing...it's until 9pm!!!!!!!

WTH!!!